Filipino Pen Pal Site Guidelines
How to Join
1. Attach at least one picture (a must) up to 3 photos preferably taken horizontally profiles sent with no picture, will be ignored
2. Full name or nickname
3. Birthday - include the month & day (the year or birth is optional)
4. Zodiac sign
5. Sex (male, female, gay, lesbian, bisexual or transsexual) and Marital status (single, separated, married or divorced)
6. Nationality (must be a Filipino or Filipino decent or foreigners living in the Philippines) / city or country of residence
7. Indicate if you are searching for a man, woman, bi, gay or any, as a (friend, pen pal, date, partner, etc.)
8. A paragraph with a minimum of 50 words up to 200 words about yourself -your interests, hobbies, likes & dislikes, etc. and a description of the person you are looking for and whatever else you would like to say.
9. Your contact (either your email address, phone / cell phone - any or all) to be posted on your profile online.
Note: We reserve the right to edit or refuse to post any profile at our discretion. We have opted this kind of registration instead of an automatic online registration form to minimize fake profiles and automated submissions. We will send you an email once your profile is accepted to welcome you and verify your email address at the same time. If our email bounces back, we will remove your profile immediately. We do all this (for free), because we truly would like to help people meet their lifetime mate or friend - aside from the fact that we are really hopeless romantics...
Send your profile to: